Teach you how to choose geothermal floor
There are many geothermal floors on the market, and some businesses claim that good laminate flooring can be used for geothermal floors. How can I buy a suitable geothermal floor? It is understood that there is currently no national standard for geothermal flooring, and it can only draw lessons from the practice of foreign countries, mainly South Korea and Japan, and is implemented by various domestic flooring companies. Geothermal floor industry standards are currently being developed.
Common floor will deform when exposed to heat
Geothermal heating is called â€œlow-temperature radiant heatingâ€. It is heated to the surface temperature of 18Â°C â€‹â€‹to 32Â°C by a heating pipe under the floorâ€”aluminum-plastic composite pipe or conductive pipe, and then radiates heat evenly into the room to achieve heating. Effect device. The geothermal floor is currently mainly based on the standards of Korea and Japan. It is executed spontaneously by domestic professional flooring companies. At present, many flooring companies allege that their floors can be used for geothermal heating systems. This is seriously misleading. Xu Yongjian, President of Montblanc Flooring Co., Ltd., who participated in the formulation of geothermal floor standards, told reporters that the vast majority of floors on the market such as 12-18mm thick solid wood flooring, bamboo flooring, ordinary engineered wood flooring, and laminate flooring with a thickness exceeding 8mm are not suitable for use on the ground. Heating radiating systems, otherwise, will affect heat conduction or cause floor deformation. Xu Yongjian specifically reminded consumers that the floor quality is "three-point floor and seven-point installation." While the installation standards for professional geothermal floor are higher, it is better to provide professional installation by the company.
Buy geothermal floor reference standard
1. The substrate has high density and good internal bonding strength. The base material is made of dense 100% arbor wood, with a density of up to 0.95g/cm3 and good thermal stability, which can guarantee long-term no cracking or deformation under high temperature.
2. The water-absorbing thickness expansion rate should be less than or equal to 2.5%, and it should meet the national standards for superior products. The smaller the water absorption thickness expansion rate, the higher the moisture resistance of the floor.
3. The formaldehyde emission must be chosen as low as possible. Because the higher the temperature, the greater the amount of formaldehyde released, and the release of formaldehyde in the relatively closed residential room plus other items like large core boards, may exceed the standard, causing harm to the human body.
4. The critical heat transfer coefficient. At present, there is a heat conductivity coefficient approval provided by the Korean Institute of Building Materials Experiments, KOLAS International Inspection Agency, etc., which can be inspected before purchase.
The use process should strictly abide by the rules
1. Gradually warm up after installing for 24 hours. Be sure to keep the floor clean and dry before warming to prevent cracking and distortion of the floor due to excessive heating.
2. When using geothermal heating for the first time or when it has not been turned on for a long time, it should be set to the lowest temperature, and then slowly raise the temperature. It is advisable to heat the smoke at about 1Â°C per hour, so that the wooden floor gradually adapts to the temperature rise. If the heating is too fast, it may cause the wooden floor to be heated too fast, resulting in unstable twisting and cracking changes, affecting the service life of the wooden floor.
3. As far as possible in the geothermal heating of the wooden floor as a fixed decoration or furniture without legs, to prevent local heat is not smooth, heat boring in the wood floor, easy to produce uneven deformation of the floor due to heat.
4. The floor of a geothermal floor is a heat-dissipating surface. Therefore, as much as possible, the floor should not be fixed with ornaments or furniture without legs so as not to affect the flow of hot air, resulting in a weakened thermal effect.
Del flooring nature flooring formaldehyde decorative furniture decoration company
Bathroom Accessory,Mesh Bath Sponge,Bathroom Set
Leqishi Plastic Products Co., Ltd. , http://www.plastic-food-containers.com